February 15, 2011

Pudge turns 3!


Our little Pudge turned 3 on Valentine's Day. We had a party this past weekend, and it was a blast. It was a lot of fun to see him playing with other kids his age.



I also found a recipe on how to make cupcakes from scratch, and let me tell you, they were a hit! I'll will post the recipe later this week. I also wanted to send a shout-out to my friend Beth, who helped me make cupcakes for Pudge's birthday!

We even splurged and got a pinata for his party. Spiderman! I also learned that the strings hanging down from the pinata aren't just for decoration...they're to help young ones open up the thing! Brilliant!



It was a lot of fun to see Pudge interacting with other little boys and girls who came to his party.


Pudge got a lot of great gifts, and I'm sure that he'll be entertained for a long, long time!




Thank you to my sister, Crystal, for all the beautiful photos that she took at Pudge's party!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I could be there to capture the moment. It was a good time, wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete