January 20, 2011

Target Finds


Okay, so if you haven't been in the Target in Champaign lately, it's like a bad dream to me. Everything is all out of whack! The are re-doing the cafeteria, the jewelry center is gone...well half is in the women's clothing, the pet food is where the kids clothes used to be...it's crazy! My husband and I went in there last night, and it was like a bad dream.

I had read on Totally Target's blog that Target was moving in their Spring clothing, so most of their winter clothing was 75% off. I had to check it out for myself. There were some pretty good deals, especially in the women's clothing. Here's what we came out with for $20.98:

I was excited to find a fleece lined and hooded jacket 1/2 off:


Here are my boys saying CHEESE! They put up a fuss about me taking a photo of their new fleeces.

I found these warm fleeces for only $1.75 each!


Here's a more normal photo of my stinkers:


Have you stopped in Target lately? I'm curious to know if you found anything good!

3 comments:

  1. great find! What cutie pies!

    I blogged a few of my own finds here: www.laurasdailymadness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg the boys are so cute! great find too!

    so we're getting groceries now but no more extra space & that cuts into a bit of all the other depts. mixed feelings about that.

    i agree though that i get confused when i go there now. -roseann

    ReplyDelete
  3. We Introduce you our new Songs Lyrics Website.Here you can search all kind of pakistani and indian lyrics songs on this website.

    All kind of songs Lyrics

    ReplyDelete