January 21, 2011

Grocery Shopping Trip = $38.65

Here's what I picked up from the store this week for groceries. We have a budget of $40/week on groceries, and I feel that if I post what I bought for every week, I will be more accountable to that. Check it out!

Meijer = $29.56
They had a great deal on yogurt, and the sausage was marked down to 25% off.

The cashier I had was not very nice with my coupons and questioned each one I gave her. Boo.

Walgreens = $1.07
Olives were $0.99 after the in-ad coupon. The snickers were a filler, and I used Register Rewards to pay for most of my total.


County Market = $8.02
I got a great deal on the juice. They were only $0.50 each, because I had a BOGO coupon and also a $1 off 2 coupon. My cashier took both of them, making them $0.50 each.

The Nut Crisps were for a mail in rebate, and I found out I bought the wrong kind. So I'll have to get the right kind next time.


CVS = Spent $5.14 out of pocket, got $6 in Extra Care Bucks:
I didn't total this into my grocery budget, since we don't technically "eat" toothpaste, but I thought I'd show you what I got anyway.

Total spent for this week's grocery was $38.65.

No comments:

Post a Comment