January 13, 2011

Grocery shopping this week = $26.28

As I promised myself, I would only go to the grocery store this week if I really needed to. So that is why our usual $40 budget is way under.

Walgreens = $0.90
I picked up a couple of other non-grocery items, so with Register Rewards I had, we only spent $0.90 on eggs this week!


Schnucks = $5.13
If you haven't already read my post on how to get some cheap or even free cereal this week, click here to read more details. When I get my rebate back in the mail, I'll have only spent $0.13 on these 5 boxes of cereal!

County Market = $17.58
I had two different trips to C.M. this week, one was by me, pictured below, the other was by my husband. I didn't get a photo of that one. So that is why our total from C.M. is more that what is pictured below.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! You stayed under budget to make up for last week. NICE!

    ReplyDelete