January 4, 2011

County Market Finds



So, I usually don't post deals from the stores around here, because I feel like I would just be copying what other bloggers say. BUT - This week, I found some on my own!! So, I thought I would share those deals with you.

At County Market this week, there is a sale on Progresso Traditional Soups. They are priced at 4/$5, that is $1.25 each. If you "like" Progresso on Facebook, you can print off 2 coupons for $1.00 off 4. Also, in County Market's weekly ad, there is a in-store coupon for $6 off 10 cans. Combine these 3 coupons together and you get 10 cans for $4.50, making that $0.45 a can! Woah! That is a steal!


ALSO - if you are a Box Top collector, you can send in your receipt and get 50 Box Tops for your local school. That's $5 towards education! You need to fill out the form in County Market's ad and get it in the mail before the 11th of this month. So, you kinda need to fill that out fast and get it in the mail soon.


There is another deal running at County Market for Electrasol Finish's for $2.99, and if you collect coupons...this past Sunday's paper, there was a coupon for $2.25/1 Electrasol Finish in the Smart Source insert. If you have that coupon, you could snag that item for $0.74 (not including tax).

Hope you get a chance to run out and snag these deals before they expire on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment