November 5, 2009

Walmart - Halloween


My boys and I ran into Walmart this morning to figure out how to get duplicate copies of this one receipt that I have.  It turns out that I can only get multiples of receipts whenever I am purchasing these items.  So I was bummed about that. 

Anyway, I always know to check the holiday before carts which have items drastically reduced prices.  The Walmart in Savoy, IL had a TON of these Halloween buckets leftover for only (not $1, not $0.50, not $0.25) $0.10 each!!!  Can you believe that!  They were originally $3.

My boys LOVE Toy Story and so when I saw these, I knew that they would be worth the $0.10 invested in them.  My boys love to carry their toys around the house, wether it's in their arms, in a basket, or in a dump truck.  Even when we go outside to play, they love to put rocks, leaves, and sticks in their ride-on-toys.  So it was fun to see them come home with them and see what they would put in their new buckets.  

"Z-man" went straight to his Toy Story figurines (from Grandma and Grandpa F. on their trip to Disneyworld), and put those in his bucket, along with some quarters and dimes.  "Pudge" had it figured out from the beginning that his "blankie" would fill up his bucket.  





1 comment:

  1. Z-man and Pudge! I LOVE IT! That's what I'm going to call them from now on.

    ReplyDelete