November 7, 2009

Frugal Idea of Mine


So for awhile now I've been tossing out our washcloths that we use to wash our dishes.  They just tend to have an odor whenever we have kept them too long.  Does that happen to you?  

As I've been tossing the odor-filled washcloths, I knew in the back of my head that we'd need to replace these sometime soon before we ran out.  I always kept an eye out at the store for wash cloths, but they've always been a little to much for me to pay.

The other day I was putting away a TON of these white towels that my father-n-law buys in bulk at Sam's Club.  He had left a bunch here when they moved out, so I decided that since we had so many, that I would cut them and use them as my "new" wash cloths.  Brilliant!  

We'll have to see how they turn out after I wash them.  For now I'm just excited to have new washcloths and I've been cleaning away with them ever since.


Have you had any frugal ideas that have come to your mind lately?  If so, I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment