November 4, 2009

Groceries - County Market & IGA

I only have a picture of what we got at County Market, I didn't get a chance to snag a picture of our IGA items.  Total spent was $37.21.

Our IGA items were mostly spent of fresh fruit that got gobbled up before I remembered to take a picture.  I remember that Banana's were on sale for $0.39.

This week at County Market, there is a coupon to get 4 boxes of cereal for $6 (with an in-store coupon).  So on top of that there are some boxes of cereal that have $1 off 2 boxes, which makes each box was $1.23! Which is an AWESOME deal, especially for such big boxes!

The Del Monte Pineapple was on sale and I had a $0.75 coupon to go towards that.  The cans of broth were $0.49 each.  The vanilla was on sale and the shells were $0.99.  The little bag of chips were free!  The store had a cart full of free bags of chips!  And the onion and pepper are for salsa that my husband will hopefully make later this week. :)

Not pictured:  4 yogurts, eggs, cilantro, and a head of lettuce.

***
As a reminder, I am not here to show off what we buy every week.  It's to let people know that it is possible to stick to a budget for grocery shopping and it is worth it to use coupons.  We've decided to go with $40/week for our grocery spending.  Happy deal finding!

No comments:

Post a Comment