August 3, 2009

My New Desk From Craigslist

Every once in awhile I'll get lucky on Craigslist on the "Free" category.  So, here is my latest finding on Craigslist.  I got this huge desk for free from someone who was getting a new desk in their home.  It's kinda heavy too, and I got it while my husband was gone one week, so I somehow managed to bring it in the house by myself.  Yes, when I'm determined, it happens. :)

And the nice thing is that I was kinda looking for a school desk for when the boys get older and are in school, and will need someplace to do homework.  There are just a few scratches on the top, but other than that, it's in great condition.  



I'll have to post more pictures later this week to show you the up-to-date photos of how we decorated it and where we ended up putting it in our home. 

Have you gotten lucky on Craigslist recently?  If so, please share, I'd love to hear about it!


No comments:

Post a Comment