August 12, 2009

Grocery shopping this week

Here are some photos of my shopping for this week.  

County Market had their own coupon booklet, so I combined them with some manufacturer coupons and got some sweet deals.  The Kotex boxes were on sale for $0.94 each, and I had 5 $1 off coupons, making them free!  

I also had a coupon if you buy 2 Eggo waffles, then you get $2 off fresh produce.  Eggo's were 2 for $6 this week, so I got some free fruit!

The below picture I spent $19.80.

The below picture are items that I bought from IGA here in town.  They were having their 10 for $10 sale, so I combined those sale items with manufacturer coupons and got the below items for $8.72.


The below items are from Schnucks.  Funny story, I had my list made out for the deals on last week, I had forgotten that their Ads get replaced every Wednesday.  So I just headed to their clearance carts to see what they had.  And lucky me found some of the deals that I was looking for!  But cheaper!!  The boxes were smashed, but that didn't stop me! I got the below items for $5.79 total.  The meat was 25% off, so I got that and then just divided it up and them put it in our freezer. 

Last week's Ad had Hamburger Helper $1/box, these were in the clearance bin for $0.83/box.  I had a coupon for $0.75/3 boxes.  So this was a better deal than I expected.


And last but not least, my run to Aldi's.  There were just a few things in our pantry that needed to be replaced, so I got the below items for $9.84.


Total spent on groceries this week was $44.15.  I'm still trying to keep up with our $40/week grocery budget, as you can see, some weeks I got a little over, and some a little under.  Oh well, it's fun to see what we can get with the deals out there and coupons!

Actually, now that I think about it - I did only spend $40.15 on groceries, because if you look at the first picture I got 2 detergents, totaled $4....and we have detergent in our budget under household items and not groceries.  So I'm in the clear!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment