August 27, 2009

Mail Call!

I thought it would be fun to show you all the freebies and coupons that I got in the mail today.  I was so excited to open the mailbox and see some free things I signed up for. 

We'll start from the top left.  We usually get an insert in our mailbox of all the local ads, I think it's called Smart Start Businesses.  Anyway, there were a couple inserts of restaurant coupons that I eagerly read over.  The one on the top left is from Arby's, and next to it is Steak n Shake coupons.  Which I love because my husband's family loves to go out to Steak n Shake after church on Sundays...and they also have a deal now where kids eat FREE on Sundays (with a purchase of an adult meal).  

If you don't already get a free subscription to Kraft Food and Family Magazine, I highly recommend it.  I LOVE it!  Go here to sign up, click 'Sign Up Now' to get started. In Step 2 at the bottom of the page be sure to check the box to receive your FREE magazine. I think they only send out 4 a year, but it's totally worth it.  Granted sometimes their recipes sound redundant after awhile, but there are some great ideas in there.  And it's free, so I'm not complaining!

Under that to the right is an ad for our County Market.  They have a little coupon booklet that they send out once a month for some sweet deals!  And combine their in store coupons with manufacturer coupons, you could come out with some pretty cheap foods!

Then there are some more local restaurant coupons I cut out...along with a free sample from Fiber One, with a cereal box and a granola bar AND some coupons!

Okay, so I hope I've encouraged you to not hesitate when there are free samples to sign up for on the internet.  You never know what you'll get when you open your mailbox!


No comments:

Post a Comment