January 23, 2010

Salvation Army Finds = $9

This past week I had the chance to take my eldest to school by myself, while 'pudge' was at home with dad. What does this mean? Well, it means that I had a chance to stop by the Salvation Army store BY MYSELF on the way home! Woo-hoo!

I found a pajama set from Carters for my eldest, and I had found the exact same one earlier at our local kids' consignment shop. This time I got the set for $3. So now I feel like I have twins running around our home:


The day I stopped into the Salvation Army store, they were having a discount on suitcases. They were all 25% off. I had been looking for a suitcase on Craigslist and Freecycle for the longest time, and I was in luck that day! I got in the store early, around 9:15am, so I had a couple to pick from. I think if I had gone in later that day there might not have been any left.
Here's what I came out with, a suitcase for myself ($4.75) and a suitcase for my boys ($1.75), so with the 25% off, they totaled about $4.50.

I also snagged a pair of shoes for 'Pudge' because he's in need of a bigger size. Total was $1.50.


Great day for the Salvation Army!

No comments:

Post a Comment