January 6, 2010

Out with the old...

I've been motivated to clean out and organize some different places in our home. So today, for some reason, I started with our linen closet. It was a mess, let me tell you! I didn't get a chance to take a before picture, but I did get an after photo. This is a small closet in our home that has not been cleaned out for almost 3 years now! Yikes!

It was refreshing cleaning it out, because there were some old sheets, pillowcases, and bedskirts that needed to go to a new home. Thanks to Freecycle, someone has already come and taken them away for me! I love Freecycle!

I also emptied an old trash can that was sitting in there. Washed it out, and now I have a new trash can that I can place right here in my office! Yea!

So off with the old, and in with the new!

No comments:

Post a Comment