January 6, 2010

New Addition to the Family


I am proud to introduce you to my newborn niece! Ellianna arrived on January 4th, weighing 6 lbs. 13 oz. She is a beautiful little girl with brown curly hair, like her mom. We knew that we would be traveling this week down to St. Louis, because my sister had an appointment to be induced on Monday.

She got to meet some of her cousins, and my boys were very curious about this new little girl. Of course, Z-man was very protective of her, and didn't want his little brother touching her.

I enjoyed just cuddling this little bundle of joy. She was so tiny and light as a feather!

My sister is doing well and is excited to head back home to get better acquainted with her little girl. Hopefully I'll be able to sneak away for a weekend and help out a little and give her a break! Congratulations, she's beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment