December 10, 2009

Laundry Items at Schnucks and Walmart


I just got back from running a couple of errands, and since I was in the Savoy neighborhood, I decided to stop by Walmart and Schnucks on my way home tonight. I got the below items for a little over $5.00!!
At Walmart, you can get the little boxes of Snuggle for Free! (and possible overage). All you need to do is have the RedPlum coupon insert from 12/6/09 Sunday's paper. There is a $2 off any Snuggle Fabric Sheets. I grabbed the Dole Pineapple ($0.88) for a filler at the checkout lane.

The other items I got at Schnucks. The All detergent is on sale this week for $2.99, and in the same RedPlum insert, there is a $2 off All detergent. That makes each bottle $0.99! And since we upgraded our washer and dryer, we need to buy HE detergent, so I was excited to stock up on those items. And the Method hand wash was on sale for $2.50, and I had a $2 off coupon here.

Total spent on these items altogether was $5.16!

(For those of you who are planning on also getting these deals, the All detergent is on sale till Sunday (12/12//09), and the Method hand soap is on sale till 1/10/09).


No comments:

Post a Comment