May 12, 2010

We've been busy being hosts!

This past week has been filled with lots of family visiting and lots of photos! I thought I'd share some of the with you.

The beginning of last week we had my husband's extended family over for 4 days. They drove here all the way from Arkansas! With two toddlers, none the less! And we had other family from Springfield and from California. The picture above is all the boys that got to hang out and get to know each other better as cousins.


We also were hosts to my sister and her little baby girl for a couple days, after our other family left.

They all thought it would be funny if they tried to fit into her carseat!

And here is my niece at 5 months old:

Here's a cute picture of Pudge with his "Bob the Builder" hat on:



And last but not least, my boys and I on Mother's Day! Yup, I made sure to capture a moment with them before they ran away!

So that's a little insight into what our crazy lives are up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment