Anyway, I ended up checking out 5 books from our library:
- Boys Should Be Boys by Meg Meeker
- Don't Miss Your Life! by Charlene Ann Baumbich
- Giving - The Sacred Art by Lauren Tyler Wright
- The Joy of Parenting by Lisa W. Coyne and Amy R. Murrell
- No Impact Man by Colin Beavan
I love to visit the new released section of our library, where more than one book always catches my eye. I wanted to talk a little about how much I'm enjoying book #5, No Impact Man. Particularly because my husband and I tried going without using our lights during the weeks leading up to Christmas time. So I feel like in some ways we've tried saving our planet in some small ways. It was so hard to go without that simple pleasure that this book is very engaging to me. Here is a little video to pull you in as well:
May we all be more conscious of what impact we are making on the Earth we are living on.