July 1, 2009

Scrapbooking Sunday with Family

I thought I would blog about the fun time I had away from my little boys this past Sunday in Bloomington.  My oldest sister, Crystal, invited me to join her and family to her "Scrappy Sunday" party.  I've never been able to make it to any yet, so this was my first time.

We started off with some fancy drinks: 


Then we all feasted on some sweet treats:


I made some homemade brownies from scratch, and they turned out WAY better than any box of brownies that I've made.  Here's the recipe here.

On this particular Scrappy Sunday, my sister taught us how to make "Squash Books" for putting photos in them.  Here's what mine ended up looking like:


And here is the final photo on all of our "Squash Books" open:


(left to right:  Brittani, Crystal, Me, and my mom)


No comments:

Post a Comment