July 20, 2009

Goodwill Findings




I felt lucky when I headed over to Goodwill today.  I was really looking for a new pair of Kakhi's because the ones that I have and love, have too many holes in them.  I have gotten several hints from my husband and now from my sister, so I figured that I'd check out Goodwill for a new pair.

And to top it off the Kakhi's were from Express and they were 50% off!  So I got them for $1.99!


I also tried on some other pants and jeans there and I was excited to find some great finds!  The rest of the pants were $3.99.  The black work out pants are from Lady Foot Locker, the next pair are from Candies, the next are from Express, and the brown slacks are from Relativity, and the Kakhi's are from Express. 

I also grabbed a cute pair of short overalls for little Silas that were 50% off, so they were $0.88!!!  And they're from OshKosh!  Super cute!

  





No comments:

Post a Comment