July 1, 2009

Finished or almost finished projects around the house

Here are some updated projects that I had in mind for our home
 since garage sailing this summer:
----------------------------------------------



See the lamp bases above, that I got at a yard sale for $1 each?  I went to Target the other day to get matching lamp shades, and I saw those exact lamp stands there for $25 each!!  The lamp shades cost $8 each (I got the least expensive ones), and below is the finished look in our 2nd family room.



---------------------------------------------------------------

I finally got around to hanging up these pieces of cabinets that I got a yard sale for Free!  I thought they would look fun on our empty wall...and we will eventually paint some saying in them or hang up the boys artwork in them.  I'm not sure yet, whichever comes first.



---------------------------------------------------------------------


Before:


After:




No comments:

Post a Comment