July 7, 2009

CVS Trip

I haven't been to CVS in I don't know how long.  I mainly went there to score some free Post cereal, but alas, they were completely out.  I'll have to try to go on Thursday, when they restock.  Check out the deal here.

This week there are some good deals.  



I spent a total of $10 even on the purchases above.  I made 2 transactions, so that I could use some of my CVS Extra Care Bucks on my 2nd transaction.  I copied what moneysavingmom.com suggested and it was a great find.
--------------------

Buy $10 Worth of select Febreze products, Get $5 ECBs (Limit 5) 
Includes Febreze Candles or Noticeables Starter Kit--$6.50; Air Effects--$3; or Fabric Refresher--$5

*Deal Idea*
Buy 2 Febreze Noticeables Start Kits at $6.50 each
Use 2 $4/1 coupons from the 7/5 P&G insert
Free after coupons and ECBs

Buy 2 Dawn Dish Soaps at $1 each, Get $1 ECBs (Limit 1)
Buy 2 and use 2 $0.25/1 coupons from the 6/7 or 7/5 P&G inserts
$0.25 each after coupons and ECBs

Buy 1 Colgate Total Advanced or Sensitive Toothpaste at $3.49, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 1)
Use $1/1 coupon in the 6/28 SmartSource insert or 
the $1/1 coupons here 
$0.49 after coupon and ECBs

Buy 1 select P&G shampoo or conditioner at $4.99, Get $2 ECBs (Limit 3)

*Deal Idea*
Buy 2 Head & Shoulders shampoo or conditioner at $4.99 each
Use 1 B1G1 coupon from the 7/5 P&G insert
Spend $4.99 plus tax out of pocket
Get $4 ECBs back
$0.49 each after coupon and ECBs



1 comment: