April 15, 2010

New Books at our Library

Have you heard of these new books by The Berenstain Bears?

I thought it would be fun to post on some great books that I found at our library this week. They were in the *new* section of our library, so that should give you a place to start if you want to search for them at your own library.

I've been trying to find a little bit more lengthy books to read for our 3 and 2 year old boys. They seem to be much more interested in longer stories now-a-days. Which is great!! I'm actually kind of tired of all the short board books with one word on each page.

So off I ventured to find some of these types of books. I found that The Berenstain Bears have a new series out now with a religious theme to them! I didn't even know it until I started reading one to Pudge. I was a little shocked to read the name Jesus in the book! After reading these a couple time to our boys, I was hooked. If you notice at the top of the book, these books are in a series called Living Lights. (Just in case you needed more information when looking them up at your library).



No comments:

Post a Comment