April 27, 2010

My favorite deal of last week!

I wanted to share with you my favorite deal of last week. I had heard about that hot $10 off $10 coupon from Aeropostale, and printed it off in case I was in the neighborhood. Luckily, my husband came with us on a family outing and I got to sneak away for 3o minutes to shop. Here's what I came out with:

I've been on the lookout for a purse/bag that I can use in place of our diaper bag. Our boys are getting too old to be carrying around a diaper bag for, so this is what I've found. It was originally $29.50, but it was on sale for $8.50.

I've been also looking for a larger wallet for all my money! Haha, yeah right! So this cute little wallet was originally $14.50, and it was on clearance for $3.50!


So with my $10 off $10 purchase, my total came up to $1.60! Can you believe that!! I was so excited!! Just curious, did you print off that coupon? If so, what did you get?

No comments:

Post a Comment