September 29, 2010

Grocery shopping this week = $38.60



Meijer is having a Catalina deal with the I Can't Believe It's Not Butter (15 oz. tubs). If you buy 6 @ $1.33 each, you will get $6 in Catalina coupons to use on your next order. Print this Meijer Mealbox coupon twice and use it to get the butter for free! (just click on shopping list in the Meijer mealbox and search for it under the coupons).

Thanks, Coupon Lady Online for this tip!

If you're interested in more Meijer deals, click here.

Here are the rest of the items I bought at Meijer this week. Total spent: $24.03.

Here is what we got this week through our CSA (Community Shared Agriculture). I usually forget to add this into my weekly groceries, but I have to remember that this is food too!

Pictured below is what I picked up from Target. Total spent: $8.57.

Once again, more cheese for $5!!! Click here for Kraft Coupon. Also Target has hershey kisses for 2/$5, and stacked with these Target coupons, I got 2 bags for $3. A girl's gotta have some chocolate in the house!

Total spent this week was $38.60. How'd you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment