March 26, 2010

Grocery shopping this week = $43.59

Here's a look at our grocery shopping this week. Our total was $43.59. A couple dollars over, but still pretty good!

Pictured below was from County Market. Spent $11.51.


Pictured below is a trip to IGA. Total spent was $11.89.

Pop Tarts are on sale for $1 each. I had a coupon for buy 2 get $1 off, so each box was $0.50! The yogurt was on sale for 10/$4, and I had a $1 off 8 coupon.


We went to visit my mom and dad on their farm, and brought home some range free chicken eggs! Can't wait to cook 'em!


Pictured below is our trip to Schnucks. Total spent was $13.15.

The Lays were on sale for 2/$4, and I had $2 in coupons, making them $1/bag. The dressing was $2.50/each, then I had $4 in coupons, making them $0.50 each. The Scotties tissue was free because I became a fan of them on Facebook, therefore printing off a $1 coupon. The fish sticks were BOGO, and I had $1 off 2 boxes, which made them $2.70/box.


Pictured below is our stop at Walgreens. Total spent was $7.04.

I did not include the toothpaste in our grocery budget. I had 2 $1.50 coupons for the bacon, and the trail mix was free because I became a fan of them on Facebook, therefore printing off $1.50 coupon. And the ice cream was cheap this week! Yum!



No comments:

Post a Comment