I found a new blog that I seem to enjoy so far,
She suggested having a blog party, where readers can get to know each other better. I think it's a great idea! Enjoy!
1. What's your favorite time of the day, and why?
My favorite time of the day would definitely be after our two boys go to bed. It's so relaxing just vegging out by watching tv, reading a book, or reading other people's blogs.
2. If health wasn't an issue, what food could you live off of?
I would most definitely have to say chocolate chips. I'm never without them!
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
I would probably have all my stupid insecurities taken away and just being able to love who God created me to be.
4. What's one thing that you get teased about a lot?
Hmm, I guess it would have to be how thrifty I am and how I dig through people's trash to find treasures.
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
I don't know if I'd want to spend my life in this TV show, but I would LOVE to be on The Amazing Race!! It looks so exciting, frustrating, fulfilling and adventurous all
at the same time! And I would definitely bring my husband with me for a partner.
6. If you could have one talent that you don't already have, what would it be?
I would love to have the talent to be able to run for miles. It looks so rewarding and freeing. I absolutely can not stand to run.
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
I would love to go to Italy where my grandparents grew up and to visit some of the family that we have there. I heard it's beautiful and I would love to visit a vineyard!
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Probably Praise and Worship music.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Target. It's my all-in-one store, where I can buy diapers and get clothes for myself!
Oh yeah, and I can get popcorn too!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
Little House on the Prairie times! I know this sounds dumb, but I wish I lived where you had to grow your own food, and take care of your farm animals, and the doctor would come to your own home when you are sick.
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
Sleepy. I just can't stop yawning these days!
13. What's the last album you listened to?
I checked out Third Eye Blind from the Library and it's okay, I don't think I'd go out and buy it.
14. What's something we'd be surprised to know about you?
I am a troublemaker. Before I had kids, or when it's just my husband and I, I can cause all sorts of trouble. Now I'm starting to see some of this behavior in my 2 year old. :)