March 11, 2009

Yummy Waffles

We had a gallon of milk that expires soon, so we decided to make a mega batch of whole grain waffles.  I had my little helper helping me out and "little pudge" was sitting in his high chair watching us make the waffles.  It was quite entertaining!  



Our plan was to triple the recipe so that we can store them in the freezer, like Eggo's, and then in the morning for breakfast we can just pop them in the toaster or microwave.  Yum!  



The waffles didn't take long to make, maybe 5 minutes each.  Then after we had used all the batter, I think we came out with 36 waffles!  We just bagged them up and placed them in the freezer.  I'm excited about testing them out in the morning!



I would like to thank MoneySavingMom for this recipe!  


No comments:

Post a Comment