March 11, 2009

Check out your library

We love to visit our library!  First of all it's free and we can get lots of cool books, videos, and CDs to enjoy for the week.  Today when I went with my two boys, we were a little pressed for time, but still got everything accomplished.  

First we went to the Children's Section and picked up a prize that my youngest, Silas, won for the book club!  I know, so exciting! He had to read so many books in order to win (he had his mom read to him).  We entered in the contest and so he got to pick out a prize from the glass case.  Here's a picture of his prize:



So, I would encourage you to participate in your local library contests, even if your child can't even read yet.  It's fun to see them learn while you read to them.  You never know what you'll find!

No comments:

Post a Comment