August 30, 2010

Goodwill and Home Depot Trip

It has been a long time since I've been to the Goodwill in town, so today, I left my husband with the kids (while they were napping) and took off. I was in luck because they had ladies sleeveless shirts 75% off! I found these 3 tank tops for around 60 cents each!

I also searched the pants section and found this Calvin Klein jean skirt hiding in the rack. It fit! I spent $3 to get this skirt.




Also in my time away from the boys, I had this coupon for being a part of the Home Depot Garden Club. It was a buy one get one free coupon for Spring bulbs. I had been saving my monies that I had made from odd jobs, and so I used that extra money on the bulbs. I paid $18 for the two packages below. Hooray for new flowers in the Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment