June 14, 2010

Multiple Garage Sales

This weekend was a hit for us and garage sales around our neighborhood. The only bad thing was that it's getting hotter earlier in the mornings. So we only ventured out a couple days and made sure it was only for a couple of hours.

There were a couple garage sales on Friday that we went to, and here's what we came home with. Lots of clothing! What didn't get pictured was a handful of toys that the boys bought for a quarter each. So total spent for the items below was $2.

And the amount for the items below was $6.50. (The Christmas outfit was $4!).

So then on Saturday morning, we figured that we would go out garage sailing again. :) I love my family! (And once again I was unable to get a good photo of the boy's treasures). Here's what we came home with:

(Lots of PJs that will be good for them to wear in the winter too!)

Total spent for the PJs was $3!! What a find!! I think I should also calculate in that the ladies holding the garage sale were very much under the influence of the heat, so they gave me a deal on the PJs. I think they just wanted to get out of the heat and into the shade. :) No complaining here!

Did you find any good finds at garage sales this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. Dad Scheiman and I will be going garage saleing on Saturday. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete