June 24, 2010

Grocery shopping this week = $40.93

Grocery shopping this week seemed okay. Nothing too exciting, but I wanted to post what I got, because I know it helps keep me accountable with my budget.

Pictured below is from IGA. They had a good deal on 90% lean ground meat, so we made sure to pick some up. And the cheese was 2/$3. Total spent below was $5.63.


Pictured below is our trip to Aldi's. We picked up some staple items that we needed to restock our pantry. The peaches were a quarter each!! Total spent below was $23.67.


Pictured below is an awesome trip to County Market (same as last week!). The Wheatables were pretty much free, because they were $2/box and on some boxes there was a pull coupon for BOGO free, and I stacked that with 2 $1/off coupons. Total spent below was $10.15!!

Pictured below are some items I picked up at Walgreens. I used coupons for these and also used some Register Rewards that I got earlier that week. Total for below items cost $1.48.

Total spent for this week's groceries is a grand total of $40.93! Not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment