June 22, 2009

Reupholstering Project update

Thought I would update you on how my reupholstering project is coming along.  Today I finished striping down the ottoman with only one tragedy...I accidently knicked my thumbnail with the screwdriver, and it hurt like nothing else!!!  
Here's what the ottoman looked like before:

And here's the ottoman after being stripped:

Here's a photo with the top cushion taken off:

Here's a photo of the underside of the cushion on the ottoman....
I'm a little nervous about this part of the reupholstering.  

So, I'm just glad that I've made some progress, and I think this blog is keeping me accountable to keeping up with my promise to get it done by July 4th!

No comments:

Post a Comment