May 5, 2009

CVS Shopping Trip



I headed over to CVS before our library trip (since they're right next to each other), and here's what we got for real cheap and free today!

Our first transaction was for the cereal.  The deal was if you bought 3 for $10, then you get $5 Extra Care Bucks back.  If you aren't familiar with CVS' Extra Care Program, check it out here at moneysavingmom.com.  I used 2 $1 off coupons for the Mini Wheat and Special K, and I had another coupon from VocalPoint to buy one get one free Mini Wheat.  So, total I spent .33/box!

The next transaction was for the Men's Degree deodorant.  They cost $3.99 each, but you get $3 ECB back! I had 2 coupons from the 4/5 RedPlum insert, making them free!

The third transaction was for the toothpaste.  I always hook up the toothpaste because we give lots to the Empty Tomb here in town for those who can't afford it.  Pretty much the same deal as the deodorant, $2.99 each, and got $2 ECB each, and I had 2 $1 off coupons from the 4/26 SmartSource insert.

If this doesn't make any sense, check out this link for more helpful tips.


No comments:

Post a Comment