April 8, 2009

Salvation Army Thrift Store



We usually don't head over to the North side of Champaign very often (where the mall is), so we got a chance to visit the Salvation Army Thrift Store.  The boys and I had a lot of fun checking out all the toys we don't have at home.  We ended up coming home with these finds:



Find #1 - A bunch of plastic food that cost us $6.50
Find #2 - Fisher Price Storytime Chair $5.00 (retails for $35!!)
Find #3 - Zechariah had to have this Fisher Price Fire Truck - $3 
Find #4 - Gymboree 2T lined spring coat - $3
Find #5 - Bag full of toddler Forks and Spoons - $2.50

So our total came up to $20.50 (including tax).  I have been cleaning out and selling some of their toys, so I felt it was okay to bring home some new toys.  That's my motto, if you buy something you either have to give something away or sell it.  Overall, I thought it was a fun filled day shopping with the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment