April 28, 2009

Free Bike




As the boys and I were driving to go grocery shopping, I saw this bike on the side of the road, on a pile of sticks.  Thinking that someone either left it out in the rain, or it was going into the garbage.  So I figured that if it was there when we drove back home, that I would check it out.  Turns out it was still there!  I stuck it in our car and drove the rest of the 2 blocks home with our trunk wide open. 

I thought about selling it on Craigslist, but I figured that our boys could totally use it when they get older. So it will hang out in our garage till the boys get a little bigger. 



1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing there's more to this story, because it really sounds like you stole a bike!

    btw, I discovered yesterday that you can buy some sort of toddler drinkable snack (I can't remember the details, but can send them later if you're interested) at Meijer and get a full refund with a mail-in coupon. Free feels good! :)

    ReplyDelete