April 29, 2009

Gardening Updates



Here are some updated pictures of all the free plants that I got off of Craigslist.  The first picture is of Zebra grass that I will plant after all this rain is gone.  But the other pictures are of all the plants that are around our home. 

The top right photo is of Daffodils that I planted by our fence.  

The left middle picture is actually of an Azailia bush that was hiding behind other bushes in the front of our home.  I transplanted it, and it's doing great!

The middle right picture is of Daffodils and Lilies that I planted by our mailbox.

Bottom left picture is of the tons of Hostas that I planted by our deck as well.  They need part shade, so there was hardly any grass growing in that area anyway, so I made it a bed of Hostas and some Peonies.

And bottom right is a photo of our backyard deck with flowers of Lilies and other random flowers that I don't even know what they are yet! 



No comments:

Post a Comment