May 2, 2011

Craigslist Purchase


I am very excited to show off my latest purchase on Craigslist recently. A Sit and Stand Stroller! I was checking them out at Target the other day, because I needed a stroller that would fit my 4 year old and 3 year old on long walks. They retail for $175! Ouch! There's no way that I would pay that much for a stroller, even if it's what I wanted.

So I've been diligently checking out Craigslist to see if anyone in town was selling one, and I found one the other day! They were selling the stroller for $70!! Woo-hoo!!


Now that summer is arriving, I am more likely to take the boys for long walks, even to get some groceries! Thank you, Craigslist!! So, if you're looking into making a big purchase, check out online to see if someone is selling a used one, first.

1 comment:

  1. Great find! We've found so much stuff on Craigslist - we're actually picking up something on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete