March 19, 2011

Grocery Shopping this Week = $53.38

I headed to County Market two times this week. It's tempting to go there more often, because I pass it on my way to work, and they are open 24 hours.

The picture below was using most of my in-store County Market coupons.

Total for picture below: $18.41


This was my second trip to County Market. I stocked up on more cheese and got some fruit snacks for really cheap!

Total for picture below: $25.07


I also went to Schnucks, because of a General Mills Catalina Coupon that printed $3 when you bought 5 items.

Total for the picture below: $12.05
I got back $6 in Catalina coupons to use on my next purchase.


Total spent this week on Groceries: $55.53

This is based on a $40/week grocery budget.

(Last week I went over my budget by $13.38, and this week I went $15.53, so I will only have $11 for fresh fruits, etc. for next week.)


------- Not Included in Grocery Budget --------

I also wanted to let you know that I got a great deal in the clearance section at Schnucks on Mattis. The Green Works bottles were only $1 each! The air fresheners were $0.75 - $0.50.

Total spent for the photo below: $8.05


No comments:

Post a Comment