March 4, 2011

Grocery Shopping = $49.70

We made a trip to Aldi's this week to stock up on some extra meals this past week. When I need to stock up, Aldi's is the place for me. I just need to watch my budget when I go there.

This week I spent $45.31 at Aldi's, and I have about 10 meals planned out with those groceries!


Schnucks = $0.88


County Market = $3.51
*Sorry, no photo*

We bought some red grapes that were on sale for $0.99/lb. Also, we picked up some tomatoes for some BLT sandwiches.

---------

Total spent for last week was $49.70. We have a usual $40/week reserved for our grocery spendings, and since we only spent $25.42 on groceries last week....it totals out in the end.

A total of two weeks groceries was $75.12, making $4.88 leftover change. Not too bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment