December 19, 2010

Grocery Shopping this week = $44.42

I was excited to go grocery shopping by myself this week! I'm still amazed how fast I can get in and out of a store without a little one in tow.

Target = $5.07
Lots of dairy! I was so excited that I got all the above for a little over $5! Even the cashier was impressed. Those are the thrilling moments for me, when I can show someone how much you really can save with coupons.

County Market = $11.40
The random items in the front were for a pistachio pudding I made and then forgot to take to a Christmas party. Bummer.

Meijer = $27.95
I was excited to get those pasta boxes for a QUARTER each! And it was some pretty tasty pasta too! We also needed lots of fruit and cereal in our home this week.

Total spent $44.42.

No comments:

Post a Comment