October 21, 2010

Grocery shopping for 2 weeks = $79.49


Okay, so some of you may be blown away by the huge amount I spent on groceries. Don't worry, I hadn't gone shopping in two weeks, so my grocery budget for this trip was $80. We usually only allow for $40/week on groceries.

Here's what I came home with:

CVS = $6.50

I got $5 ECB back. Also used $1/2 Kellogg's coupon.

County Market = $57.94

I used alot of in-store coupons this week.

Big Lots = $15.05

We were funning low on snacks at our place, and the best place for me to stock up is Big Lots. When I was there (since it was my first stop), I made sure to check to see if they had any other items that were on my grocery list. I was surprised to find bread for only $1, Rice-a-Roni, pasta, and Wheat Thins all for less that what I would pay at a regular grocery store.


It feels nice knowing that we are stocked up on bread and other items. Here's to a good shopping week!

No comments:

Post a Comment