October 15, 2010

Garage Sale Findings


Today was a beautiful and crisp day for garage sailing, and I got a chance to go without my two little boys! I had some friends from church that were willing to let me tag along with them. This morning was a little chilly, but overall, it turned out to be a gorgeous Fall day.

Here's what I came away with:


The first 2 sales we went to had so many name-brand clothing for real cheap, so I was excited about that!

I found multiple outfits for my oldest son, that were all from The Childrens Place, Carters, or Old Navy. So I was pretty pleased with that.

I found 3 long sleeved shirts for my husband, and all 3 totaled to $1! Can't beat that!

And last but not least, we ended up at an Estate Sale, where my friend found 2 Pyrex containers for $1! I heard from the Frugal Girl, that that is an excellent find. I also scored some Miracle Grow for my gardens.


Did you score any great finds at garage sales lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment