July 23, 2010

2 weeks of groceries = $63.26

Last week we were without internet, so I wasn't able to post what we grocery shopped for, so this week will be a combined effort. Since we have only $40/week budgeted for our groceries, $63.26 is excellent and much needed wiggle room for weeks that I've gone over $40/week.

So last week IGA had a great weekend deal on meat. So I held off on shopping till then. Pictured below is some of the meat that we got for $9.08.

Pictured below is from Target. Spent $1 total for these pizza singles. Used 2 $2 off coupons.


Pictured below is from Walgreens. If you bought 2 boxes from Kellogg's, you got $2 register rewards. So combined with some coupons, I scored the items below for $2.50.


Pictured below is another stop at IGA. If you bought 2 boxes of any Helper, you got $1 off meat. So I used that deal towards the $0.99 packages of ham, plus on the packages of ham were $0.55 off coupon, making each package only $0.44, making a $0.22 profit!! I was so excited about that find! Total spent $7.89.


Pictured below is our 1/2 share from our CSA (Community Shared Agriculture). Just wanted to let you know that we were getting food from them as well each week.


Pictured below is my stop at County Market. They also had a weekend deal on General Mills and meat. The package of chicken cost me $5.15!! And each cereal box cost me $0.88/box! That's a steal! (Granted, I did have to make 3 different transactions to get all those cereals). Everything else pictured was $1 or less. Total spent for the items below $22.61.

Pictured below is our trip to Aldi's for some staple food that we needed to stock up on. Our total came to $20.09.
That's it for the past couple weeks. How did you do this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment