October 27, 2009

Check out Restaurant.com


Okay, so last night I decided to check out Restaurant.com because they are having an 80% off sale if you use the code TREATS when you check out.   All you need to do is go to their website and type in your zip code, and it should bring up the restaurants in your neighborhood that have partnered with Restaurant.com. 

Once you do that, then you choose a restaurant to your liking and then purchase a $25 gift certificate for that restaurant.  When you check out, don't forget to use the code TREATS (80% off code) and you could score a gift certificate for $4!!  What a cheap meal!

Want to make it an even sweeter deal?  Sign up with Ebates.com and you can earn cash back for buying items online!  

My husband and I will be traveling to Ohio without the kids and I got $60 worth of gift certificates for $4.80!  What a steal!  

Check out Common Sense with Money's blog, and get a better scoop on what I'm talking about.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sam! I got a $25 gift card to Minneci's for $2!! Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Isn't that a cool website! Even sweeter for Christmas gifts, just make sure to check the expiration dates.

    ReplyDelete