April 11, 2011

Salvation Army Thrift Store


I haven't been to any thrift store in a long time, mostly because we don't need anything right now. But the other day, I couldn't help myself and I had to stop in the Salvation Thrift Store on John St. It was after my doctors appointment, so I had no kids with me and I was all by myself. I love those moments.

Anyway, I wanted to share with you what I found. A pair of shoes for Pudge! I've been looking for awhile now for some simple shoes that he can just slip on, and I told myself that I wouldn't buy any for full price. So, I was thrilled to see them at the thrift store!

They have super heros on them and were a little dirty when I found them. But once I brought them home, they cleaned up pretty nicely! Plus, they have velcro, so Pudget can put on the shoes himself. Here's a photo of them:


And the best part about them was that they were only $1.63!!! Now, that's a steal! Have you found anything at a thrift store lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment