June 15, 2011

Frugal Tip #578


Frugal tip #578:

Always ask your friends who are moving if you can shop in their fridge/pantry before they move!

My dear friend, Beth, is moving far far away and I don't like to think about it, but alas, the time is coming...

She let me come over to her home and "shop" in her kitchen! Here's what I came home with:

I was especially excited about all the flour that she let me have! She gave me 3 full bags! One of them was all-purpose, one was whole wheat, and the other was bread flour. It's especially handy when I had flour on the shopping list already.

Also, since the moving people can't technically pack cleaning items, it's fun to see what people leave behind. We'll be well stocked on tampons and cold medicine for awhile now.

Thanks, Beth, for all the groceries and fun memories! You will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment